veloToze Aero Socks are designed to give you an aero advantage in UCI races and time trials. Advanced Aero fabric breaks up the flow of air, reducing drag. Non-slip silicone grip keeps the socks from slipping down. The foot of the sock is made with a Coolmax blend that wicks away sweat to keep feet dry and cool. Wear alone or with combine with veloToze Short Shoe Covers and veloToze Aero Glove for maximum aero benefit.
We have partnered with the Elite Cycling Team Legion to create a custom team aero collection. 10% of sales will go directly to the team to support them and their mission to increase diversity and encourage greater inclusion in the sport of road cycling. Shop the Legion Aero Collection here.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Aero: aero material reduces drag
- Silicone grip: non-slip silicone grip keeps socks up
- Coolmax: foot material keeps feet dry and cool
- Compatible: designed to be worn alone or with veloToze Short Shoe Covers
- UCI Compliant: sock height meets UCI race guidelines
- Leg fabric: 87% polyester, 13% spandex
- Foot fabric: 65% nylon, 31% COOLMAX, 4% LYCRA
- Machine wash warm on gentle cycle with like colors. Hang dry. Do not machine dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach.
LYCRA and COOLMAX are trademarks of INVISTA