Silicone Toe Covers
Silicone Toe Covers are designed to keep cyclists’ feet warm on cool, foggy mornings. They are made of silicone material that is waterproof, windproof, and aerodynamic. They are designed to be slightly thicker and longer than our original Toe Covers to provide added weather protection. Yet they are still small and compact to fit easily into a jersey pocket or saddle bag. Triathletes can put them on their cycling shoes before a race, saving valuable time in transition. Whether it’s race day, training day, or just another commute day, veloToze Toe Covers will keep your feet comfortable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Waterproof: designed to cover the toe of your shoe with a waterproof material that keeps fog, mist, and road splash off your shoes
- Windproof: windproof material keeps your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a snug fit
- Easy to Remove: as you warm up on your ride, easily slip them off
- Compact: easily fits in a jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Put on socks and a shoe
- Pull the Toe Cover over the toe of the shoe, being careful not to catch on the cleat
- Adjust to ensure no part of the Toe Cover is over the cleat.
- 100% Silicone Rubber
- To clean wipe with a cool, wet cloth.
- To dry hang over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so it should dry quickly. Do not put Toe Covers in a clothes washer or a dryer.
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove the insole of the shoe and place tape over the vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight