Short Shoe Covers - Gravel/MTB
Short Shoe Covers - Gravel/MTB are designed to protect your gravel or mountain bike shoes from rain, cold, and mud. They are made with our signature waterproof material which we've reinforced for use on dirt and gravel trails. They are designed to accommodate bulkier mountain bike shoes and the cleat holes are cut specifically for mountain bike cleats. Whether you are racing, commuting, or just heading out for a ride, veloToze Short Shoe Covers will keep your feet dry, warm, and comfortable.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Water-resistant: designed to fully cover your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist, and road splash off your mountain bike shoes
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Reinforced: added protection across the bottom and toe of the shoe cover
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers or velcro straps : innovative overshoe design has no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Put on sock and bike shoe
- Pull shoe cover over toe of shoe
- Then pull shoe cover over heel, being careful not to catch on cleat
- Ensure no part of shoe cover are over cleat or heel pad. Pull shoe cover off of cleat and heel pad if necessary.
- 100% Latex Rubber
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover to prevent sticking
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of bike shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
Click here for our FAQs.