Aero Socks are designed to give you an aero advantage in races and time trials. Advanced Aero fabric breaks up the flow of air, reducing aerodynamic drag. Non-slip silicone grip dots now extend all the way from the top of the calf to the bottom of the ankle to prevent the socks from slipping down and provide extra aero benefit. The foot of the sock is made with a soft COOLMAX blend that wicks away sweat to keep feet cool and comfortable. Wind tunnel testing showed 4.45 watts saving at 40kph (0˚ yaw angle). See results in veloToze Aero Advantages. Whether it is a UCI race or local time trial, wear veloToze Aero Socks with our 2.0 Short Shoe Covers for maximum aero advantage when every second counts.
CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Aero: advanced aero material reduces drag
- Silicone grip dots: now extend from ankle to calf to keep socks up
- COOLMAX: foot material keeps feet dry and cool
- Compatible: designed to be worn alone or with veloToze Short Shoe Covers
- UCI Compliant: sock height meets UCI race guidelines
- Leg fabric: 87% polyester, 13% spandex
- Foot fabric: 65% nylon, 31% COOLMAX, 4% LYCRA
LYCRA and COOLMAX are trademarks of INVISTA
- Machine wash cool on a gentle cycle with like colors. Hang dry. Do not machine dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach.