Introducing the veloToze Waterproof Cycling Glove. After 3 years of testing, we're excited to introduce our first glove, designed to make riding in the rain and cold more enjoyable. Waterproof, windproof performance neoprene keeps your hands warm and dry. The glove is made from a stretchy, flexible material and uses blind stitched, sealed seams for a comfort fit. They are designed for -5 C in dry, sunny weather to 15 C in wet, rainy weather.
Unfortunately we are out of stock in some sizes. Sign up here to be notified when we are back in stock.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Waterproof: performance neoprene keeps your hands dry, extended cuff fits under jacket sleeve to keep water out
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your hands warm on cold morning or winter rides (-5C/20F to 15C/60F)
- Flexible: made of a flexible material with blind stitched seams for a comfort fit
- Reflective: reflective logo helps you be seen in low light
- Hand wash with cold water, air dry
- Do not bleach. Do not iron.
- Store out of direct sunlight
95% Neoprene, 5% Nylon
- Pull rain coat jacket sleeve over top of glove to ensure no water can enter the glove, especially in heavy rain.
- Fold gloves over at wrist to put them on