Toe Covers - Road
Toe Covers are designed to keep cyclists’ feet warm on cool, foggy mornings. They are made of a flexible, lightweight material that is waterproof, windproof, and aerodynamic. They are very light, weighing less than 25 grams a pair, and are compact, folding up smaller than a spare tube, which allows them to easily fit in a jersey pocket or saddle bag. Triathletes can put them on their cycling shoes before a race, saving valuable time in transition. Whether it’s race day, training day, or just another commute day, veloToze Toe Covers will keep your feet comfortable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Water-resistant: designed to cover the toe of your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist, and road splash off your shoes
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Easy to Remove: as you warm up on your ride, quickly slip them off
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Put on sock and shoe
- Pull Toe Cover over toe of shoe, being careful not to catch on cleats
- Adjust to ensure no part of Toe Cover are over cleat.
- 100% Latex Rubber
- To clean wipe with a cool, wet cloth.
- To dry hang over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put Toe Covers in clothes washer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of Toe Cover to prevent sticking
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
Click here for our FAQs