veloToze Silicone Shoe Covers are designed to keep your feet warm and dry in cold, wet weather. They are made to provide additional insulation than our 2.0 Tall Shoe Covers, waterproof and windproof silicone material provides excellent protection for your feet from the elements. To improve the ease of installation, we added snap buttons at the bottom of shoe covers which can be fastened easily under your cycling shoes. Silicone material is also very flexible to form a smooth snug fit over the dials and buckles of your cycling shoes. The cleat and heel pad openings are large enough to fit most gravel cycling shoes. Whether it’s race day, training day, gravel day or just another commute day, veloToze Silicone Shoe Covers will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Designed for -5 C in dry, sunny weather to 15 C in wet, rainy weather.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Waterproof: designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof: windproof material keep your feet warm on cold morning or winter rides (-5C/20F to 15C/60F)
- Easy to put on: innovative buttons snap on easy under cycling shoe
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a snug aero fit
1: Put on sock
2: Pull shoe cover on over sock
3: Ensure closure at bottom of shoe cover is open
4: Put on cycling shoe
5: Close snaps under shoe
6: Adjust around ankle, cleat and heel pad. Ensure no part of shoe cover are over cleat or heel pad.
- Hand wash with cold water, air dry
- Do not bleach. Do not iron.
- Store out of direct sunlight
- To prevent water from entering from bottom of the shoe, remove insole and place tape over vent opening
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Ensure shoe covers are pulled-up over socks and are under legwarmers to create a water-tight seal