Tall Silicone Shoe Covers - with Snaps
Trustify review stars will be displayed here!
Shoe Covers Re-invented Again with Snaps
BUY 1 PAIR GET 2ND PAIR 20% OFF
Cyclists worldwide have cherished our 2.0 Tall Shoe Covers for their unmatched waterproofing and aerodynamic performance. Yet, for those seeking an easier installation solution without compromising performance, we invented Silicone Shoe Covers, featuring an ingenious snap-button design.
Protection Beyond Compare: Our Silicone Shoe Covers are meticulously engineered to provide superior insulation against the elements while retaining the hallmark waterproof and windproof protection you expect from veloToze. Silicone material is renowned for its exceptional insulating properties, ensuring your feet shielded from the harsh elements.
Snap-On Simplicity: We've taken ease of use to the next level with snap buttons at the bottom, making installation a breeze. These buttons are fastened snugly under your cycling shoes, providing a secure and comfortable fit.
Aerodynamic Form-Fitting: Our silicone material is incredibly flexible, allowing for a smooth, snug fit over the dials and buckles of your cycling shoes. Resulting a sleek, aero profile that enhances your performance while keeping your feet protected.
Fits Most Cleated Cycling Shoes: Our cleat and heel pad openings are generously sized to accommodate a wide range of cleated cycling shoes, including road, gravel, and MTB, ensuring a perfect fit for most riders.
Whether you're gearing up for a race day, embarking on a rigorous training session, tackling gravel roads, or simply commuting to work, choosing veloToze Silicone Shoe Covers is as easy as a snap.
Designed for 0°C (32°F ) in dry, sunny weather to 15°C (59°F ) in wet, rainy weather.
- Put on sock then pull shoe cover on over sock
- Ensure the closure at bottom of the shoe cover is open
- Put on a cycling shoe and close snaps under the shoe
- Ensure shoe cover is pulled up over sock to create a water-tight seal around the ankle
- Adjust around the cleat and heel pad. Ensure no part of the shoe cover is over the cleat or heel pad.
100% Silicone Rubber
- To clean shoe covers, just wipe with a wet cloth or rinse with water.
- To dry shoe covers, simply wipe with a dry cloth or air dry.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- To prevent water from entering from the bottom of the shoe, remove the insole and place tape over the vent opening.
- Ensure shoe covers are pulled up over socks and are under legwarmers to create a water-tight seal.