Helmet Cover is designed to help cyclists ride more comfortably in the rain and cold by keeping the head warm. It is made from our signature waterproof and windproof lightweight material. The aerodynamic design with dimples is also great for cyclists seeking marginal gains in time trials, road races, and sportive events. Whether it’s race day, training day, or just another commute day, veloToze Helmet Cover will help you ride more comfortably.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Waterproof: covers your helmet with a waterproof material that keeps rain and fog away from your head
- Windproof: windproof material keep your head warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: weighs less than 45 grams and doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: flexible material creates a form-fitting design, dimples reduce drag
- Easy to Remove: pull off easily if skies clear on your ride
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Versatile: fits most cycling helmets
- Put Helmet Cover over front of helmet
- Pull over back of helmet
- Stretch to smooth out any wrinkles
- 100% Latex Rubber
- To clean wipe with a cool, wet cloth.
- To dry, hang over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put Helmet Cover in clothes washer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of Helmet Cover to prevent sticking
- Follow all safety, use and care instructions provided with your helmet. The Helmet Cover is not a safety device. Learn more here.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- See more tips and answers to your questions on our FAQ page
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.