PROTECT YOUR HEAD FIRST
Ride confidently through rain and cold weather with the veloToze Helmet Cover, meticulously designed to provide ultimate warmth and protection for your head. Engineered from our signature waterproof and windproof lightweight material, this cover is a game-changer for cyclists, offering much more than just shielding from the elements.
The aerodynamic design with dimples is also great for cyclists seeking marginal gains in time trials, road races, and sportive events. We tested the helmet cover at Silverstone Sports Engineering Hub wind tunnel, the result showed more than 3 watts of power saving even at a relatively low speed of 30kph.
Whether it’s race day, training day, or just another commute day, the veloToze Helmet Cover will help you ride faster and more comfortably.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Waterproof material that keeps rain and fog away from your head
- Windproof material keeps your head warm
- Lightweight less than 45 grams and doesn’t retain water when wet
- Flexible material creates an aero fit and dimples reduce drag
- Easy to remove if the skies clear on your ride
- Easily fits in a jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Fits most cycling helmets
For a limited time, get 30% OFF on selected colors
- Put Helmet Cover over the front of the helmet
- Pullover back of the helmet
- Stretch to smooth out any wrinkles
- 100% Latex Rubber
- To clean wipe with a cool, wet cloth.
- To dry, hang over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so it should dry quickly. Do not put Helmet Cover in the clothes washer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to the inside of the Helmet Cover to prevent sticking
- Follow all safety, use, and care instructions provided with your helmet. The Helmet Cover is not a safety device. Learn more here.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- See more tips and answers to your questions on our FAQ page
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.