Tall Shoe Covers - Road 2.0
Ultimate Protection and Speed with Enhanced Durability
At veloToze, we've taken your feedback to heart and overhauled our road cycling shoe covers to provide you with a superior, longer-lasting, and easier-to-wear solution. Our signature waterproof and windproof lightweight material remains the backbone of our design, now reinforced in the bottom and toe areas for enhanced durability.
Unmatched Waterproof Performance: veloToze Tall Shoe Covers are engineered to create a tight seal with your calf, effectively shielding your feet and shoes from the elements. Our material doesn't retain water at all when wet. Rain simply glides off, leaving you dry and ready to conquer the road.
Ultimate Wind Protection: In those cold and rainy days, our windproof material offers amazing protection without the bulk. Even during chilly mornings or winter rides, these shoe covers are the choice of pro cyclists.
Aerodynamic Advantage: veloToze Tall Shoe Covers offer exceptional aerodynamics. The windproof material forms a smooth, snug fit over the dials and buckles of your cycling shoes, minimizing aerodynamic drag. Wind tunnel testing has demonstrated an impressive 4.47 watts of power savings at 40kph. The results speak for themselves in our VeloToze Aero-vantage test result.
Enhanced Durability and Easier-to-Wear: We've reinforced the bottom and toe areas of shoe covers with innovative production technique for enhanced durability while featuring a larger cleat opening for easier installation.
Seamless Technology and Compact Design: Made from a flexible and lightweight material in a seamless one piece construction without zippers or Velcro. Compact design easily fits in a jersey pocket or saddle bag.
veloToze 2.0 Tall Shoe Covers is the ultimate aero waterproof shoe covers, engineered to elevate your cycling experience. Don't compromise on speed, comfort, or protection. Join the community of cyclists who trust veloToze for top-notch performance, and discover why we're the preferred shoe covers choice in the pro peloton in wet and challenging conditions.
Designed for 5°C (40°F ) in dry, sunny weather to 19°C (66°F ) in wet, rainy weather.
- Put on sock then pull shoe cover on over sock BEFORE wearing cycling shoe
- Put foot through large cleat hole, and pull shoe cover up and around the ankle
- Put on the shoe then pull the shoe cover down over the heel of the shoe FIRST, then pull over the toe
- Adjust around the cleat and heel. Ensure no part of the shoe cover is over the cleat or heel pad.
Note: Pull the top of the shoe cover over your sock to create a water-tight seal around the ankle. For wet rides, leg warmers should be worn over the shoe covers.
Warning: Watch the installation video prior to use. The shoe cover may tear if you do not FIRST put on the shoe cover, then the shoe.
- 100% Latex Rubber
- To clean shoe covers, just wipe with a wet cloth or rinse with water. Do not put shoe covers in a clothes washer.
- To dry shoe covers, simply wipe with a dry cloth. Apply baby powder to prevent sticking. Do not put shoe covers in a clothes dryer.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- To prevent water from entering from the bottom of the shoe, remove the insole and place tape over the vent opening.
- Ensure shoe covers are pulled up over socks and are under legwarmers to create a water-tight seal.
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
Click here for our FAQs.