Neoprene Shoe Covers with Waterproof Cuffs are designed to keep your feet warm and dry in cold, winter weather. Waterproof, windproof performance neoprene protects your feet and shoes from the elements. The patented design uses no zipper and fastens with reinforced straps under your shoe. Kevlar toe pad protects the shoe cover from wear and tear.
Included Waterproof Cuffs ensure rain doesn't enter from the top of the shoe covers. They are made of a flexible, waterproof material that forms a seal with your leg to keep rain from entering the top of your shoe cover. The Waterproof Cuffs (also sold separately) are designed to be used with the veloToze Neoprene Cycling Shoe Covers but will work with most neoprene cycling shoe covers.
They are designed for -5 C in dry, sunny weather to 15 C in wet, rainy weather.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Waterproof: performance neoprene and sealed seams keeps your feet warm and dry
- Windproof: windproof material keep your feet warm on cold mornings or winter rides (-5C/20F to 15C/60F)
- veloToze Waterproof Cuffs: included to keep rain from running in the top of the shoe covers
- Flexible: made of flexible material with blind stitched and welded seams
- Reflective: reflective stripes and logos help you be seen in low light
- Durable: Kevlar toe and reinforced straps protect from wear and tear
1: Put on sock
2: Pull shoe cover on over sock
3: Ensure closure at bottom of shoe cover is open
4: Put on cycling shoe
5: Fasten Kevlar straps under shoe
6: Adjust around cleat and heel pad. Ensure no part of shoe cover is over cleat or heel pad.
7: Pull on veloToze Waterproof Cuff and place top end against your skin and bottom end over top of shoe cover.
- Hand wash with cold water, air dry
- Do not bleach. Do not iron
- Store out of direct sunlight
- See veloToze Waterproof Cuff for care instructions
Shoe/Ankle Area: 80% Neoprene, 20% Nylon
Reinforced Toe: 100% Kevlar
Waterproof Cuff: 100% Natural Rubber Latex Kevlar is a registered trademark of DuPont
- In heavy rain, use with veloToze Waterproof Cuffs
- Place Waterproof Cuffs against skin above shoe covers. If placed on leg warmers or other fabric, water can seep into shoe covers from wet fabrics
- To prevent water from entering from bottom of the shoe, remove insole and place tape over vent opening
CAUTION: THE WATERPROOF CUFF CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.