Tall Shoe Covers - Gravel/MTB
Tall Shoe Covers - Gravel/MTB are designed to protect your gravel or mountain bike shoes from rain, cold, and mud. They are made with our signature waterproof material which we've reinforced for use on dirt and gravel trails. They are designed to accommodate bulkier mountain bike shoes and the cleat holes are cut specifically for mountain bike cleats. Whether you are racing, commuting, or just heading out for an off-road ride, veloToze Tall Shoe Covers - Gravel/MTB will keep your feet dry, warm, and comfortable.
CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Waterproof: designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof: windproof material keeps your feet warm even on cold mornings or winter rides (5C/40F to 16C/60F)
- Reinforced: added protection across the bottom and toe of the shoe cover
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers or velcro straps: innovative overshoe design has no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in a jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Put on sock
- Pull shoe cover on over sock
- Put foot through large cleat hole, and pull the shoe cover up and around the ankle
- Put on mountain bike shoe
- Pull the shoe cover down over the heel of the shoe FIRST, then the toe
- Adjust around the ankle, cleat, and heel pad. Ensure no part of the shoe cover is over the cleat or heel pad.
Note: Pull the top of the shoe cover over socks or under the leg warmers. The top of the shoe cover needs to be against your skin or water may enter the shoe cover.
Warning: The shoe cover may tear if you do not FIRST put on the shoe cover, then the shoe.
- 100% Latex Rubber
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in a clothes washer
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in a clothes dryer
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to the inside of the shoe cover to prevent sticking
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Ensure shoe covers are pulled up over socks and are under legwarmers to create a water-tight seal
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
Click here for our FAQs.