Tall Shoe Covers - Gravel/MTB
Trustify review stars will be displayed here!
The Ultimate Protection for Your Off-Road Adventures
BUY 1 PAIR GET 2ND PAIR 20% OFF
We love riding in the dirt, but spending time cleaning off mud after a thrilling trail ride isn't our idea of fun. That's why we created veloToze Tall Gravel/MTB Shoe Covers, engineered to let you relish the dirt and focus on the trails ahead instead worry about soggy cold feet and the post-ride cleanup hassle.
Unrivaled Protection, Enhanced for Off-Road Thrill: Our Tall Shoe Covers - Gravel/MTB are your trusted companions on the trail. Crafted from our signature waterproof windproof material, these covers have been specially reinforced to excel in the rugged terrains of dirt and gravel trails.
Easy Post Ride Clean Up: After an exhilarating, muddy ride, cleaning up your gear should be the last thing on your mind. That's why veloToze Tall Shoe Covers - Gravel/MTB are designed for your ultimate convenience. Just give them a quick blast with a water hose to effortlessly remove dirt and mud, then wipe them dry. You'll be all set for your next adventure.
A Perfect Fit for Your Bulkier Mountain Bike Shoes: We understand the importance of accommodating bulkier mountain bike shoes. The cleat holes on our Gravel/MTB Shoe Covers are expertly cut to fit gravel/mountain bike shoes perfectly.
Whether you're a competitive racer, a dedicated commuter, or an avid off-road enthusiast, our veloToze Tall Shoe Covers are your essential companion. Regardless of your riding style, these covers will keep your feet dry, warm, and comfortable.
- Put on sock then pull shoe cover on over sock BEFORE wearing cycling shoe
- Put foot through large cleat hole, and pull shoe cover up and around the ankle
- Put on the shoe then pull the shoe cover down over the heel of the shoe FIRST, then pull over the toe
- Adjust around the cleat, heel and studs. Ensure no part of the shoe cover is over the cleat or heel pad.
Note: Pull the top of the shoe cover over your sock to create a water-tight seal around the ankle. For wet rides, leg warmers should be worn over the shoe covers.
Warning: The shoe cover may tear if you do not FIRST put on the shoe cover, then the shoe.
- 100% Latex Rubber
- To clean shoe covers, just rinse with water then wipe with a cloth. Do not put shoe covers in a clothes washer.
- To dry shoe covers, simply wipe with a dry cloth. Apply baby powder to prevent sticking. Do not put shoe covers in a clothes dryer.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
Click here for our FAQs.