Cooling Vest with Cooling Packs
Stay Cool and Comfortable with the veloToze Cooling Vest
Cycling in the heat or during intense indoor training sessions can be a real challenge. That's why we've engineered the veloToze Cooling Vest to help you beat the heat and stay cooler for longer. Whether you're hammering a Zwift race or braving scorching outdoor conditions, this vest is your ideal solution for staying refreshed and focused.
Specially Placed Ice Pack Pockets: This vest features four strategically placed pockets with 4 specially crafted Cooling Packs placed close to your body. These Cooling Packs are engineered to last 45 minutes each, ensuring sustained cooling throughout your indoor training session, or race without interfering with your cycling motion.
Breathable and Wicking Fabric: Crafted from a highly breathable and moisture-wicking fabric, this vest ensures that sweat is efficiently pulled away from your body, leaving you feeling fresh and dry.
Snug Fit: The Cooling Vest zips on to provide a comfortable, snug fit. It feels like a second skin, allowing you to focus on your ride rather than discomfort or overheating.
Maximum Ventilation: The full front zipper offers added versatility. You can fully unzip it while riding to enjoy maximum ventilation.
No matter where your cycling journey takes you, indoors or outdoors, the Cooling Vest is engineered to keep you cooler and more comfortable, even when the temperatures soar.
Includes one Cycling Vest and 4 Cooling Packs
COOLING VEST SIZE GUIDE
- At least 4 hours before ride, lay Cooling Packs flat in freezer
- Before beginning ride, place Cooling Packs in Cycling Vest pockets. Place 3 smaller Cooling Packs in lower back and under arm pockets. Place 1 larger Cooling Pack in upper back pocket.
- Change out Cooling Packs while you ride if desired (additional Cooling Packs sold separately)
CYCLING VEST MATERIALS
- Cycling Vest: 100% polyester
CYCLING VEST CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cool on gentle cycle with like colors. Hang dry.
- Do not bleach. Do not iron.
COOLING PACK CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Rinse cooling packs after use and lay flat in freezer