Cycling Socks - Active Compression with Merino Wool
Merino Wool Cycling Socks with Active Compression are designed to help you perform your best while cycling. Special designed active compression level helps manage blood flow to your feet while you ride. The Merino Wool blend naturally wicks away sweat to keep feet dry in summer and warm in winter. Merino Wool also naturally resists bacteria and odor retention. Whether you are racing, training, or commuting, veloToze Cycling Socks will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Active Compression: 12 - 16 mmHg for use while cycling
- Merino Wool Blend: keeps feet cool in summer, warm in winter
- Compatible: designed to fit under veloToze Tall Shoe Covers for colder, wet weather
- Crew Height: 15 cm / 6 inch
- 41% Nylon, 37% Merino Wool, 16% Acrylic, 6% LYCRA
LYCRA is trademark of INVISTA
- Machine wash cool on gentle cycle with like colors. Hang dry. Do not machine dry. Do not iron. Use non-chlorine bleach as needed.