Roam - Commuting Shoe Covers
veloToze is known for innovative products that help cyclists enjoy their rides, no matter the weather. We took that experience and created our first product that helps ensure a smooth commute on and off the bike. They are a great alternative to rain boots or waterproof shoes.
These shoe covers slip on easily, covering your entire shoe and keeping your feet warm and comfortable in rainy, cold weather. The waterproof, flexible material fits a variety of shoes. The bottom is specially designed and textured for added traction. Once you walk inside, they can be easily removed and stowed for reuse.
For a limited time, get 30% OFF
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Waterproof material designed to fully cover your shoe that keeps water away from your feet
- Windproof material keep your feet warm, even on cold mornings (5°C/40°F to 18°C/65°F)
- Made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Compact design that easily fits in a pocket, handbag, or backpack
- Easy to install and removal
Pull the shoe cover over the toe box of the shoe FIRST then pull over the heel.
- 100% Latex Rubber
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in the clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in a clothes dryer.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
Click here for our FAQs