veloToze is known for innovative products that help cyclists enjoy their ride, no matter the weather. We took that experience and created our first product that helps ensure a smooth commute on and off the bike. They are a great alternative to rain boots or waterproof shoes.
These shoe covers slip on easily, covering your entire shoe keeping your feet warm and comfortable in rainy, cold weather. The waterproof, flexible material fits a variety of shoes, including running shoes, dress shoes, and casual shoes. The bottom is textured for traction. Once you walk inside, they are easily removed and can be used again and again.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Waterproof material: designed to fully cover your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist and puddles away from your shoes and feet
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Compact: easily fits in a pocket or saddle bag
- Easy to Remove: pull off easily if the skies clear or you get to your destination
Pull shoe cover on over sock and shoe
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
Click here for our FAQs