Short Shoe Covers - Road 2.0
Short Shoe Covers are redesigned and reinforced on the bottom to make them more durable. They are still made from our signature waterproof and windproof lightweight material which does not retain water when wet.
veloToze Short Shoe Covers are designed for road biking on cool, foggy, or misty days, they are also extremely aerodynamic as windproof material forms a smooth snug fit over the dials and buckles of your cycling shoes to minimize aerodynamic drag. Wear Short Shoe Covers with veloToze Aero Socks will provide maximum aero benefit in time trail or criterium race where every second count.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Water-resistant: designed to fully cover your shoes with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist, and road splash off your cycling shoes
- Reinforced: bottom and toe area are reinforced for increased durability
- Windproof: windproof material keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a snug aero fit
- Compact: easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Put on sock and cycling shoe
- Pull shoe cover over toe of shoe
- Then pull shoe cover over heel, being careful not to catch on cleat
- Adjust to ensure shoe cover is not over cleat or heel pad
- 100% Latex Rubber
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a wet cloth or rinse with water. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. Baby powder can be applied to prevent sticking. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer.
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
Click here for our FAQs