Waterproof Cycling Gloves
Waterproof Cycling Gloves are designed to make riding in the rain and cold more enjoyable. Waterproof, windproof performance neoprene keeps your hands warm and dry. The gloves are made from just 2mm thick neoprene to minimize bulk while allowing maximum contact with shifters and handlebar. The seams are blind stitched for maximum comfort and glue sealed for complete waterproof protection. They are designed for -5 C in dry, sunny weather to 15 C in wet, rainy weather.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Waterproof: performance neoprene keeps your hands dry, extended cuff fits under jacket sleeve to keep water out
- Windproof: windproof material keep your hands warm on cold mornings or winter rides (-5C/20F to 15C/60F)
- Comfortable: blind stitched and glued seams for a comfortable fit
- Reflective: reflective logo helps you be seen in low light
- 95% Neoprene, 5% Nylon
- Hand wash with cold water, air dry
- Do not bleach. Do not iron.
- Store out of direct sunlight
- Pull rain coat jacket sleeve over top of glove to ensure no water can enter the glove, especially in heavy rain.
- Fold gloves over at wrist to put them on